Thursday, August 11, 2011

Forced Break in Gangwon-do

I knew i had so much to prepare as im heading towards a new decisive chapter in my life, Grad school, but i couldnt turn down the offer. My homestay family, i should just call them MY FAMILY cuz i love them so much..They invited me to a week of touring around Gangwon do province, Pyeongchang to be exact!

I absolutely loved the waking up every morning on the birds' sound, as we stayed at this beautiful pension called, Magic within the forest? if roughly translated from Korean;;..It was so peaceful and clean. And we had pretty much everything we need to cook and all BUT! Here is the best part, it was such a GOURMET WEEK!

There isn t possibly a famous place to eat that we didnt stop by! Enough said, let's bring out the evidence!

 The pension

 My korean mum, isnt she a looker?

 my korean dad spotting his best pose hehe

Yang yang Sashimi 양양 회다


NAKSAN BEACH view from top

Dongne s Fine Hanwoo barbecue 둥내 명품 한우

 I missed having Green and flowers around

 More Delicious Sashimi



Anheung famous traditional style break stuffed with red bean
안흥 찐빵 

I would absolutely recommed this province to all of you guys. Pyeongchang is hosting the 2018 winter Olympics, and it definelty has the potential for such a big event. 


It may look a little country for the locals, but trust me, it's going to be extremely charming to Foreigners once they visit it!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment