Saturday, May 21, 2011

What`s best to beat Exams stress??

 Sweet food~!! That was a no brainer,huh? At least,that`s the right answer for me! Everytime i`m stressed out, i find myself craving for brownies, waffles, cheesecake..yeah, you can tell i`m stressed out now hehe

Around my school, hankuk univ. of foreign studies, you can find this little cafe YOGER PRESSO, with the kindest people working there! They even make my favourite Americano stronger for free~ Plus, their brownies and buns are super delish~ Healthy Yogurt Ice cream is also an option for those on a summer watch!

Enough talking, here come the photos~



Isn`t that some motivation to do homework~? hehehe

 

Brownie my love..Why so Big? Why so Yummy? Why So Cheap? Another Yoger Presso affordable delicacy~

Vanilla cream bun & Cinnamon Waffle at YOGER PRESSO, probably the cheapest coffee house around~!

I wish you all the best of luck on your exams! And for those awaiting TOPIK results, like me, FIGHTING!
As for my next post, here is a little hint...






No comments:

Post a Comment